Analytical / Problem solving: Highly analytical, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve using available data.
Technical Minded / Marketing Focused: Comfortable and knowledgeable when communicating and collaborating with both technical and marketing teams.
Business Analyst (February ’12 – Present)
- Delivering Managed E-Commerce platforms for clients, ensuring that the site has been developed to Marketing best practices using knowledge gained from working within the Marketing Solutions Team.
Senior Marketing Solutions Engineer (March ’06 – February ‘12)
- Providing technology and analytical solutions to fulfil the business needs of the online marketing teams servicing tear 1 multi-channel retailers across all key digital channels (paid and natural search, affiliate, social media, display, email, mobile) as well as owned platforms (website, mobile and social).
- Selection and ongoing management of key 3rd party technology suppliers.
- Conception, requirement gathering, specification, project management, and delivery of in house applications used by the marketing teams, including PPC Portfolio Manager, Summits product feed to PPC management automation solutions, using both internal and outsourced development teams.
- Translation of analytics statistics into actionable information for use by the Marketing Team.
- Proficiency in using Excel and Databases to analyse, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
- Contribute to the global technology strategy of the company.
E-Commerce Manager (July ’04 – March ‘06)
- Development and launch of companies first e-commerce platform
- Design of all online and offline as well as in-store marketing collateral
- Customer relations management
Founder / Developer (January ’11 - Present)
- To increase the profile of the live music scene in Hull the website was put together to allow both venues and promoters of Hull to advertise their gigs using an easy to follow administrator area.
- The website was put together as a short project over Christmas
Training and qualifications
Certificate in Business Analysis Practice (ISEB) (April ‘12)
The Knowledge Academy
Computer System Engineering BEng (September ’01 – June ’04 )
2.1 | Brunel University
A Level (Mathematics, Design and Technology, Physics) (September 1999 – June ’01 )
B,C,D respectively | Ysgol y Creuddyn
112 Wallwood Road, Leytonstone, London, E11 1AL
Mobile: 07736 316 309
DOB: 23rd September 1982
Drivers Licence: Full UK
- Google Adwords / Analytics
- DC Storm (Marketing Analytics)
- Omniture Site Analytics
- MS Office advanced
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA)
- Chartered Institute of IT (BCS)
- Expert web analytics knowledge.
- Highly numerate.
- SQL data manipulation.
- Even mix of technical and marketing knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem solver
- Strong HTML, CSS & webmaster skills
- Attending gigs and listening to music, including hosting an acoustic gig inside my flat.
- Regular Badminton player.
- Keen cyclist and recently completed the London to Brighton Bike Ride for charity.
- Climbing hills, rocks or mountains.
- Twitter, Foursquare and general social media early adopter.
Available on request